October Wellness Challenge! Try this 2-minute workout with a pumpkin: ►https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGRGStoQamQTag us on Instagram @jjhl_wellness, mention us on Facebook @joiningjennings, and use the hashtag #monthlywellnessjjhl!
We are currently in revised Stage 4.5 of Governor Holcomb's reopening plan. This stage will last from July 4th to approximately August 27th.►Revised Stage 4.5:
Gyms, fitness centers, and similar facilities will operate with restrictions:
1. Employees must wear a face mask and be screened daily
2. Class sizes and equipment must be spaced according to 6-foot social distancing
3. Equipment must be cleaned after each use
4. Class sizes must be limited
Playgrounds, outdoor courts, recreational sports, and youth training facilities
1. Non-contact community recreational sports games, leagues, and tournaments resumed on June 12
2. Contact community recreational sports games, leagues, and tournaments resumed June 19. Must adhere to ►Executive Order 20-32.
3. Playgrounds are open. Participants must wash hands and use sanitizer frequently.
1. Campgrounds may operate with restrictions
2. Boating allowed. Participants must follow 6-foot social gathering guidelines.
3. K-12 school operations may begin the 2020- 21 academic year on July 1. Extracurricular, co-curricular activities may resume July 6.
4. Visitors to beaches and shorelines must adhere to social gathering and 6-foot social distancing guidelines
Check out these awesome pictures submitted by participants during the virtual launch party on Tuesday, July 21st!
Anna Walker - Sand Creek in Scipio
Charlinda Evans - Yoga at Tripton Park in North Vernon
Jeff Walker - Jennings County Running Club